Saturday, December 04, 2004

...God's sense of humour.

Why is it when you ask God, he seldom gives you the whole answer. But just enough to take you the next step. Seek and pray as a might. I could not receive any conviction on the topic to cover the whole evening of our mid-week group in my home.
There were gaps in my plan.
That does not go down well with me. As a Chartered Engineer I like to plan, then study the alternatives, then plan the contingency.
God knows the type of chap I am. He knows that I need to learn to go out on a limb. Trusting God to supply the next step in time.
Last Wednesdays home group meeting was an incomplete plan - from my viewpoint- . I asked and asked that God would 'turn up' and not leave me high and dry.
And he did. We had such a great time, with God using all the people in the group to bring home his word to us.
It was exciting!.
'The dynamic of God is always outside our comfort zone.'

1 comment:

Anonymous Poet said...

Hello Michael in Wales. It looks like you like to read. If so, try this site:

http://www.anonymouspoet.blogspot.com/

Leave a message if you like it.