Saturday, December 04, 2004

...musak

"I'll only be 30 minutes, love". How nice to be lulled out of those petty commitments and the every present rush of live by the never ending, unobtrusive, soothing, lamenting inoffensive music tracks. (carefully chosen by a well paid psychologist I suppose) .
With the added advantage that it releases your mind to notice those extra purchases the necessity of which had not been fully realised prior to your visit.
A quick trip to the Range to buy one of those lovely plastic storage boxes I have always been drawn to; and I ended up buying 4 plus two plastic fridge jugs and two 35 pence funnels.

The absolute necessity of this storage box is largely due to my wives thoughtfulness in relocating any personal item I had 'mis-placed' to the bottom of my wardrobe. I knew I had to find a new place when I noticed my shirt no longer hang straight.


No comments: